Friday, March 6, 2020
Confederation Circular No.02 dtd.05-03-2020
CONFEDERATION OF CENTRAL GOVT EMPLOYEES & WORKERS
1st Floor, North Avenue PO Building, New Delhi – 110001
President Secretary General
RAVI NAIR R.N. PARASHAR
Circular No.2/2020 Dated: 05.03.2020
All National Secretariat Members,
All General Secretaries of COCs,
All Chief Executives of All Constituent Organizations
On behalf of Confederation HQ I convey my revolutionary greetings to you all.
As resolved in the Policy and Programme adopted in 26th National Conference of Confederation, it is decided to organize following agitational /campaign programme on the dates as noted below:
1st Phase`: Demands Day on 27th March-2020.
IInd Phase: Intensive campaign programme among members during the month of April-2020 by holding General body meetings, Conventions, Gate Meetings etc.
IIIrd Phase: One Day Mass Dharna at all important centres and in front of important offices on May-29th-2020.
IVth Phase: National Convention of Central Govt. Employees in the month of August-2020: date and venue will be decided later on and will be intimated to all.
Vth Phase: Massive Parliament March in the month of Sept/October-2020- Date will be decided later on.
10 POINT CHARTER OF DEMANDS
1. Scrap New Contributory Pension Scheme (NPS). Restore old defined benefit Pension scheme (OPS) to all employees . Guarantee 50% of the last pay drawn as Minimum Pension.
2 (a) Implement five year wage revision to Central Government Employees. Appoint 8th Central Pay Commission and revise the Pay, Allowances and Pensionery benefits of Central Government employees with effect from 01-01-2021.
(b) Honour assurance given by Group of Ministers (GoM) to NJ CA leaders on 30-06-2016. Increase Minimum pay and Fitment Formula. Grant HRA arrears from 01-01-2016. Withdraw " very good'' bench mark for MACP, grant promotional hierarchy and date of effect from 01-01-2006. Grant option -I Party recommended by 7th CPC to all Central Government Pensioners. Settle all anomalies arising out of 7th CPC implementation. Grant one notional increment to those retired on 30th June.
3. Stop corporatisation and privatisation of Railways, Defence and Postal departments. Withdraw closure orders of Government of India printing presses. Stop proposed move to close down salt department. Stop closure of Government establishments and outsourcing.
4. Fill up all seven lakhs vacant posts in the Central Government Departments in a time bound manner. Reintroduce Regional recruitment for Group B & C Posts.
5. (a) Regularisation of Gramin Dak Sevaks and grant of Civil Servant status. Implement remaining positive recommendations of Kamalesh Chandra Committee report.
(b) Regularise all casual and contract workers including those joined service on or after 01-09-1993.
6. Ensure equal pay for equal work for all. Remove disparity in pay scales between Central Secretariat staff and similarly placed staff working in field units of various departments.
7. Implement 7th CPC wage revision and pension revision of remaining Autonomous body employees and pensioners. Ensure payment of arrears without further delay. Grant Bonus to Autonomous body employees pending from 2016-17onwards
8. Remove arbitrary 5% ceiling imposed on compassionate appointments. Grant appointment in all eligible cases.
9. Grant five time-bound promotions to all Group B & C employees. Complete cadre Review in all departments within a time - frame.
10 (a) Withdraw the anti-worker Wage/ Labour codes and other anti-Labour reforms. Stop attack on trade union rights. Ensure prompt functioning of various negotiating forums under JCM scheme at all levels.
(b) Scrap draconian FR 56 (j) and Rule 48 of CCS (pension) Rules 1972.
For organizing National Convention and Parliament March, we will discuss with likeminded organizations of other Central Government Employees like Railways, Defence etc and with All India State Government Employees Federation and Teachers Organizations particularly to Scrap New Pension Scheme (NPS) and restore Old Pension Scheme (OPS) and revision of wages after 5 years with demand of setting up of 8th Pay Commission wef Jan-2021.
Therefore, all of you are requested to kindly make all efforts and launch intensive Campaign to popularize the demands and make all the programmes a grand success
With fraternal greetings.