- Primary Data Centre has been deployed and started functioning at Navi Mumbai since 3rd April, 2013. Disaster Recovery Centre has started functioning at Mysore on 15-05-15.
- 27373 Departmental Post offices including mail offices and administrative offices have been networked at single Wide Area Network (WAN) and connected to Data Centre.
- Core Banking Solution (CBS) has been rolled out in 2590 Post Offices.
- ATMs have been installed and started functioning in 123 Head Post Offices.
- Core Insurance solution (CIS-PLI) has been rolled out in 13264 Post Offices.
- Rural Hardware vendor has been finalized and contract has been signed. Supply of Rural Hardware devices in Pilot BOs will start in November 2015.
|Suggestions and comments can be mailed to email@example.com|