Maha Dharna at New Delhi with Central Trade Unions other independent federation on 9th, 10th& 11th Nov 2017
12 points charter of Demands of all workers
1.Urgent measures for containing price rise through universalization of public distribution system and banning speculative trade in commodity market.
2.Containing unemployment through concrete measures for employment generation.
3.Strict enforcement of all basic labour laws without any exception or exemption and stringent punitive measures for violation of Labour laws.
4. Universal social security cover for all workers.
5. Minimum wages of not less than 18000/- per month with provisions of indexation.
6.Assured enhanced pension not less than Rs.3000/- per month for the entire working population.
7.Stoppage of disinvestment and strategic sale in Central/State Public Sector Undertakings.
8.Stoppage of Contractorisation in permanent periennial work and payment of same wage and benefits for contract workers as regular workers for same and similar work.
9.Removal of all ceilings on payment and eligibility of bonus, provident fund; increase the quantum of gratuity.
10.Compulsory registration of Trade Unions within a period of 45 days from the date of submitting application and immediate ratification of ILO Conventions C-87 and C-98.
11.Against Labour law amendments.
12.Against FDI in Railways, Insurance and Defence.
21 points charter of Demands of confederation
1. Honour the assurance given by the Group of Ministers to NJCA on 30th June 2016 and 6th July 2016, especially increase in minimum wage and fitment factor. Grant revised HRA at the rate of 30%, 20% and 10% with effect from 01-01-2016. Settle all anomalies arising out of implementation of 7th CPC recommendations, in a time bound manner.
2. Implement option-I recommended by 7th CPC regarding parity in pension of pre-2016 pensioners.
3. Scrap PFRDA Act and Contributory Pension Scheme and grant pension and Family Pension to all Central Government employees recruited after 01.01.2004, under CCS (Pension) Rules 1972.
4. Treat GraminDakSewaks of Postal department as Civil Servants, and extend all benefits like pay, pension, allowances etc. of departmental employees to GDS.
5. Regularise all casual, contract, part-time, contingent and Daily rated mazdoors and grant equal pay and other benefits.
6. No Downsizing, Privatisation, outsourcing and contractorisation of Government functions.
7. Withdraw the arbitrary decision of the Government to enhance the bench mark for performance appraisal for promotion and financial upgradations under MACP from “GOOD” to VERY GOOD” and also decision to withhold annual increments in the case of those employees who are not able to meet the bench march either for MACP or for regular promotion within the first 20 years of service. Grant MACP pay fixation benefits on promotional hierarchy and not on pay-level hierarchy. Personnel promoted on the basis of examination should be treated as fresh entrants to the cadre for grant of MACP.
8. Withdraw the draconian FR 56 (J) and Rule 48 of CCs (Pension) Rules 1972 which is being misused as a short cut as purity measure to punish and victimize the employees.
9. Fill up all vacant posts including promotional posts in a time bound manner. Lift ban on creation of posts. Undertake cadre Review to assess the requirement of employees and their cadre prospects. Modify recruitment rules of Group-‘C’ cadre and make recruitment on Reginal basis.
10. Remove 5% ceiling on compassionate appointments and grant appointment in all deserving cases.
11. Grant five promotions in the service carreer to all Central Govt. employees.
12. Abolish and upgrade all Lower Division Clerks to Upper Division Clerks.
13. Ensure parity in pay for all stenographers, Assistants, Ministerial Staff in subordinate offices and in all organized Accounts cadres with Central Secretariat staff by upgrading their pay scales. Grant pay scale of Drivers in LokSabha Secretariat to Drivers working in all other Central Government Departments.
14. Reject the stipulation of 7th CPC to reduce the salary to 80% for the second year of Child Care leave and retain the existing provision.
15. Introduce Productivity Linked bonus in all department and continue the existing bi-lateral agreement on PLB wherever it exists.
16. Ensure cashless, hassle free medical treatment to all Central Government employees & Pensioners in all recognized Government and Private hospitals.
17. Revision of Overtime Allowance (OTA) and Night Duty Allowance (NDA) w.e.f 01.01.2016 based on 7th CPC pay scale.
18. Revision of wages of Central Government employees in every five years.
19. Revive JCM functioning at all levels. Grant recognition to the unions/Associations under CCS (RSA) Rules 1993 within a time frame to facilitate effective JCM functioning.
20. Implementation of the Revised Pay structure in respect of employees and pensioners of autonomous bodies consequent on implementation of CCS (Revised Pay) Rules 2016 and Revised Pension Rules in respect of Central Government employees and pensioners.
21. Implementation of the “equal pay for equal work” judgment of the Supreme Court in all departments of the Central Government.
Confederation has allotted quota to NFPE as 600 participants on each day of Maha Dharna
Therefore we allot the quota region wise and date wise as mentioned below.
On dated 9/11/2017:- Participants: 600
Circle :- Kerala - 150
Tamilnadu - 150
Karnataka - 100
Andhra - 100
Telangana - 100
NFPE Co- ordination committees of these states should allot quota to each affiliate.
On date 10/11/2017 – Participants – 600
Circle :- Maharashtra - 150
Gujrat - 100
M.P - 150
Chhattisgarh - 100
Rajasthan - 100
Bihar - 100
Jharkhand - 50
On Date 11/11/2017
U.P - 150
West Bengal - 150
Odisha - 50
Assam - 25
N.E - 25
Haryana - 100
H.P - 25
Punjab - 100
J & K - 10
Delhi - 100