Saturday, December 31, 2016
SB ORDER No.15/2016 dated 30-12-2016
Present rates of interest are applicable/continues from 01-01-2017 to 31-03-2017
Friday, December 30, 2016
Federal Secretariat meeting of NFPE held on 19-12-2016 in New Delhi discussed and endorsed the decision of the Confederation of Central Govt Employees & Workers to go on one day strike on 15th February 2017.
After a detailed discussion in PJCA (NFPE & FNPO) meeting held on 19-12-2016 and informed that the FNPO also decided to serve the strike notice to participate in ensuing one day strike on 15-12-2017.
NFPE & AIPEU GDS decided to serve strike notice on 05th January 2017.
All are requested to serve strike notice at all levels by organizing mass demonstrations.
Proforma of Strike Notice and Charter of Demands is published below:
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF POSTAL EMPLOYEES
ALL INDIA POSTAL EMPLOYEES UNION-GDS (NFPE)
1st FLOOR, NORTH AVENUE POST OFFICE BUILDING
NEW DELHI-110 001
No.PF-12-C /2017 Dated: 05th January, 2017
The Secretary / Director General
Department of Posts
New Delhi – 110001
In accordance with the provisions of Sub Section (1) of Section 22 of the Industrial Disputes Act, 1947, we hereby notify that all the Postal/RMS/MMS/Administrative & Postal Accounts Employees and the Gramin Dak Sewaks (NFPE) will go on 1 Day Strike on 15th February,2017.
The Charter of Demands is enclosed herewith.
AIPEU Postmen & MTS/Gr.D
(Giri Raj Singh)
AIRMS & MMS EU GrC
AIRMS& MMS EU MTS/GrD
AIPEU GDS (NFPE)
CHARTER OF DEMANDS
1. Settle the demands raised by NJCA regarding modifications of 7th CPC recommendations as submitted in the memorandum to Cabinet Secretary on 10th December 2015. (See Annexure-I). Honour the assurance given by the Group of Ministers to NJCA on 30th June 2016 and 6thJuly 2016, especially increase in minimum wage and fitment factor. Grant revised HRA at the existing percentage itself i.e. 30%, 20% and 10%. Accept the proposal of the staff side regarding Transport Allowance. Settle all anomalies arising out of implementation of 7th CPC recommendations, in a time bound manner.
2. Implement option-I recommended by 7th CPC and accepted by the Government regarding parity in pension of pre-2016 pensioners, without any further delay. Settle the pension related issues raised by NJCA against item 13 of its memorandum submitted to Cabinet Secretary on 10th December 2015. (See Annexure-I).
3. Scrap PFRDA Act and New Pension System (NPS) and grant pension and Family Pension to all Central Government employees recruited after 01.01.2004, under CCS (Pension) Rules 1972.
4. Treat Gramin Dak Sewaks of Postal department as Civil Servants, and extend all benefits like pay, pension, allowances etc. of departmental employees to GDS. Publish GDS Committee report immediately.
5. Regularise all casual, contract, part-time, contingent and Daily rated mazdoors and grant equal pay and other benefits. Revise the wages as per 7th CPC minimum pay.
6. No Downsizing, Privatisation, outsourcing and contractorisation of Government functions.
7. Withdraw the arbitrary decision of the Government to enhance the bench mark for performance appraisal for promotion and financial upgradations under MACP from “GOOD” to VERY GOOD” and also decision to withhold annual increments in the case of those employees who are not able to meet the bench march either for MACP or for regular promotion within the first 20 years of service. Grant MACP pay fixation benefits on promotional hierarchy and not on pay-matrix hierarchy. Personnel promoted on the basis of examination should be treated as fresh entrants to the cadre for grant of MACP.
8. Withdraw the draconian FR 56 (J) and Rule 48 of CCs (Pension) Rules 1972 which is being misused as a short cut as purity measure to punish and victimize the employees.
9. Fill up all vacant posts including promotional posts in a time bound manner. Lift ban on creation of posts. Undertake cadre Review to access the requirement of employees and their cadre prospects. Modify recruitment rules of Group-‘C’ cadre and make recruitment on Reginal basis.
10. Remove 5% ceiling on compassionate appointments and grant appointment in all deserving cases.
11. Grant five promotions in the service carreer to all Central Govt. employees.
12. Abolish and upgrade all Lower Division Clerks to Upper Division Clerks.
13. Ensure parity in pay for all stenographers, Assistants, Ministerial Staff in subordinate offices and in all organized Accounts cadres with Central Secretariat staff by upgrading their pay scales. Grant pay scale of Drivers in Loksabha Secretariat to Drivers working in all other Central Government Departments.
14. Reject the stipulation of 7th CPC to reduce the salary to 80% for the second year of Child Care leave and retain the existing provision.
15. Introduce Productivity Linked bonus in all department and continue the existing bi-lateral agreement on PLB wherever it exists.
16. Ensure cashless medical treatment to all Central Government employees & Pensioners in all recognized Government and Private hospitals.
17. Revision of Overtime Allowance (OTA) and Night Duty Allowance (NDA) w.e.f 01.01.2016 based on 7th CPC pay scale.
18. Revision of wages of Central Government employees in every five years.
19. Revive JCM functioning at all levels. Grant recognition to the unions/Associations under CCS (RSA) Rules 1993 within a time frame to facilitate effective JCM functioning.
20. Implementation of the Revised Pay structure in respect of employees and pensioners of autonomous bodies consequent on implementation of CCS (Revised Pay) Rules 2016 in respect of Central Government employees and pensioners w.e.f. 01.01.2016.
21. Implementation of the “equal pay for equal work” judgement of the Supreme Court in all departments of the Central Government.
CLICK HERE to view the Annexure
CHARTER OF DEMANDS
1. Settle the demands of various cadres of Postal department relating to 7th CPC recommendations submitted to Secretary, Posts in memorandum dated 08.12.2015.
2. Implement cadre restructuring in all remaining cadres in the Department of Posts and settle the residual issues arising at implementation stage. Finalize RRs in MMS Cadres.
3. Grant Civil Servant status to Gramin Dak Sevaks and grant all benefits of departmental employees on pro-rata basis./Publish GDS Committee Report.
4. Revision of wages and payment of arrears from 01.01.2006 to all casual, part-time, contingent and daily-rated mazdoors and regularization of services.
5. Fill up all vacant posts in all cadres including promotional posts and GDS.
6. Conduct membership verification of Gramin Dak Sevaks and declare the result of the verification already conducted among departmental employees during 2015.
7. Revision of OTA & OSA and fixation of norms for CRC/Speed post and Parcel in RMS and FMC for Postman Cadre.
8. Settle problems arisen out of implementation of CSI and CBS.
9. Grant of upgraded 3050 pay scale to Postmen w.e.f. 1.1.1996 as per Supreme Court Judgment. Change of RRs of Postmen/MTS.
10. Withdraw “Very Good” bench mark condition for MACP and future increments and holding of DPCs timely..
11. Grant of S D.A. & HCA to the Assam & NE & remove discrimination..
12. Problems arisen out of demonetization Scheme and grant additional remuneration of full day salary for Sunday/Holiday and hourly rate for extended duty hours. Provide proper infrastructure including fake currency detector and counting machines. Not to direct the officials to make good the loss where fake currency machines are not provided.
13 Stop Sunday / Holiday working completely.
14. Discussion on Memorandum of AIPSBCOEA.
15. All COs/ROs & DPLI office Kolkata may be allowed to function CPCs.
16. Finalization of Recruitment Rules of AAO Cadre in Postal Accounts and review of result for SC/ST -2012 Exam.
17. Repairing and Maintenance of Departmental Buildings.
18.Payment of revised wages to the GDS/ Casual Labourers substitutes who are working on the posts of Postmen, Mail guard, MTS etc,
19. Stop Trade Union victimization.
20. Declaration of Result of LGO & other LDCEs in remaining Circles.
AIPEU GDS CHQ WELCOMES POSTAL SERVICES BOARD MEMBERS :
MS. USHA CHANDRA SEKHAR, IPOs, MEMBER (OPERATIONS)
SHRI ASHOK KUMAR DASH, IPOs, MEMBER (PERSONNEL)
MS. ACHLA BHATNAGAR, IPOs, (PLI), CHAIRMAN, PLI INVESTMENT BOARD, NEW DELHI
WITH NEW YEAR GREETINGS.
Shri Ashutosh Tripathi, IPOs, Director General, Department of Posts is retiring from service on 31st December-2016.
AIPEU GDS CHQ bids best wishes for his happy, healthy and peaceful retired life.
WITH NEW YEAR GREETINGS 2017
WITH NEW YEAR GREETINGS 2017
Thursday, December 29, 2016
ON 30th DECEMBER 2016, SIX MONTHS WILL BE COMPLETED AFTER THE “GREAT” ASSURANCE GIVEN BY THREE HONB’LE CABINET MINISTERS OF NDA GOVERNMENT TO NJCA LEADERS.
30th JUNE 2016 WILL BE REMEMBERED AS “BETRAYAL DAY” BY 33 LAKHS CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES AND 34 LAAKHS PENSIONERS.
30th DECEMBER IS A “BLACK DAY” FOR CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES AND PENSIONERS.
CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES AND PENSIONERS ARE NEVER CHEATED LIKE THIS BY ANY PREVIOUS GOVERNMENTS AFTER INDEPENDENCE.
ONE DAY STRIKE ON 15th FEBRUARY 2017
· AGAINST THE BREACH OF ASSURANCE AND BETRAYAL BY GROUP OF MINISTERS OF NDA GOVERNMENT.
· TO UPHOLD THE SELF-RESPECT AND DIGNITY OF 33 LAKHS CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES AND 34 LAKHS PENSIONERS.
ABOUT 15 LAKHS CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES AND AUTONOMOUS BODY EMPLOYEES WILL PARTICIPATE IN THE STRIKE
v Central Government employees and Pensioners betrayed by NDA Govt. by breach of assurance given by Group of Cabinet Ministers including Shri Rajnath Singh, Shiri Arun Jaitely and Shri Suresh Prabhu regarding increase in Minimum Pay and Fitment formula. This is the worst pay revision after 2nd CPC report in 1960. Government implemented the report without any modification suggested by Staff side (JCM). In 1960 entire employees went on five days strike.
v Central Government Pensioners and Family Pensioners betrayed by NDA Government by not implementing Option-I (parity) recommended by 7th CPC and accepted by Cabinet.
v Autonomous bodies employees betrayed by NDA Government by issuing instructions NOT TO IMPLEMENT 7th CPC benefits to Autonomous body employees and Pensioners UNTIL FURTHER ORDERS.
v Three lakhs Gramin Dak Sevaks of the Postal Department betrayed by NDA Government by not extending the benefits of 7th CPC to them and also by not publishing the separate one-man committee report already submitted to the Government.
v Thousands of Casual, Part-time, contingent employees, daily rated mazdoors and contract workers are betrayed by the NDA Government by not regularizing their services and by not revising their wages on the principle of “Equal Pay for Equal Work”.
v 7th CPC Submitted its report after 21 months on 19th November 2015. Even after 13 months the NDA Government has not implemented the revised HRA, Transport Allowance and all other Allowances. Government is deliberately delaying it further to deny implementation from 01.01.2016 and also to delay it to next Financial year 2017, thereby denying arrears.
v Government betrayed Central Government employees and Pensioners by denying eligible 3% Dearness Allownace with effect from 01.07.2016. DA for pre-revised Minimum pay of 7000 is 7% = 490 per month. Same pre-revised pay of 7000 revised to 18000 after merger of 125% DA as on 01.01.2016. New DA granted for revised minimum pay of 18000 is 2% = 360 per month. Thus there is a recurring loss of Rs. 130/- per month in DA granted to Minimum pay. For other higher pay scales the loss is still higher.
v In the past, only one Committee before implementation of CPC report and one Anomaly Committed after implementation was constituted. This time Committee after Committees are constituted but no negotiated settlement with the JCM (NC) staff side on any of the issue, but only one-way hearing of the views of the staff side. Implementation Committee, Empowered Committee, Allowances Committee, Pension (Option-1) Committee, Anomaly Committee, New Pension System (NPS) Committee and Senior officers Committee (?) to discuss the issues arising out of 7th CPC recommendations. (no formal orders constituting the Group of Senior Offices Committee and no terms of reference made public). Almost six months are over after Cabinet approving pay scales and one year is over after submission of 7th CPC report, but no outcome of any committee).
v No negotiated settlement on Confederation’s 21 Point Charter of demands which includes increase in minimum pay, Fitment formula, no reduction of HRA rate, Revision of all allownaces, Restoration of abolished Advances, Option-1 for pensioners, Scrap New Pension System, Autonomous bodies wage revision, GDS Issues, Casual Labour issues, MACP promotional hierarchy and “Very good” bench mark, filling up of vacancies, removal of 5% compassionate appointment restriction, Five promotions, LDC/UDC pay upgradation, Parity in pay scales with Central Secretariat Staff, removal of CCL adverse condition, equal pay for equal work etc.
WHAT HAPPENED ON 30th JUNE 2016 ?
AND WHO BETRAYED THE EMPLOYEES AND PENSIONERS ?
On the night of 30th June 2016, Shri Suresh Prabhu, Hon’ble Minister for Railways informed the Secretary, JCM (NC) Staff side Shri Shiv Gopal Misra that the Prime Minister had empowered three Cabinet Ministers, viz: Shri Rajnath Singh, Hon’ble Home Minister, Shri Arun Jaitely, Hon’ble Fiance Minister and Shri Suresh Prabhakar Prabhu, Hon’ble Railways Minister, to negotiate with the staff side, JCM (NC), and invited staff side (JCM) for a meeting at the Official residence of Shri Rajnath Singh, Hon’ble Home Minister on the same night 21:30 hrs. On persistent demand of the staff side (JCM), the Group of Ministers assured that the issue of increase in the Minimum wage and Fitment formula will be referred to a High Level Committee and the Committee will submit its report to the Government within four months.
NOW SIX MONTH’S ARE ALMOST OVER.
WHERE IS THE HIGH LEVEL COMMITTEE REPORT ?
CHEATING …. CHEATING .…. CHEATING
WHEN CABINET MINISTERS BETRAY, WHAT SHALL WE DO?
STRIKE ……. STRIKE ……. STRIKE
Strike is the only BEFITTING REPLY to those who betrayed the cause of the Central Government employees and pensioners.
We cannot go on begging before the NDA Government.
WORKERS ARE NOT BEGGARS.
Let us make the 15th February 2017 one day strike a resounding success.
Let us not surrender our prestige and self-respect before those who betrayed our cause.