Wednesday, July 18, 2018
TWO DAYS (17th & 18th July 2018) HUNGER FAST PROGRAMME BY NFPE UNIONS IN WEST BENGAL CIRCLE
1. Provide appropriate infrastructure and training before introduction of CSI and RICT. For the divisions where these projects have already been rolled out, the experience is pathetic and the lack of preparation of the department is evident. Ensure proper connectivity, ease of access of central server for online modules and syncing and proper grievance redressal mechanism for non-functioning of the modules/project.
2. Scrap the deprivation to the GDS employees in shape of fixation of TRCA while implementing the recommendations of Kamalesh Chandra Committee report and system of revision alike the departmental employees should be adopted.
3. Stop attack on Kolkata Air Fgn, Foreign Post and Kolkata RMS. Ensure financial upgradation to erstwhile Packers of Foreign Post Kolkata (designated as Mail Peon in the year 2004) as per Dte. no. 4-4/2008-PCC (Pt) dated 07.09.2015, alike the other three Fgn Posts in the country.
4. Ensure recruitment to all vacant posts including GDS. Stop outsourcing, privatization and contractorisation of permanent natures of work / to the permanent posts.
5. Scrap the modifications made to the recruitment rules of PA, CO and PA, SBCO immediately.
6. Ensure payment of due benefits and wage to the Part-time and DRM workers as per prescribed rates in a time-bound manner.
7. Finalise and declare the cadre restructuring in all cadres in the department alike Postal Assistant.