.................................... (Associate Member of National Federation of Postal Employees) .................,............
.... An organisation born with the ideals of Trade Union democracy and Unity & United struggle for the emancipation of GDS.....
ALL INDIA WOMEN’S STUDY CAMP AND CONVENTION AT HARIDWAR ON 29th& 30th OCTOBER 2018
All India Women’s Study Camp will be held at Haridwar on 29th and 30th October, 2018. C-O-C Uttar Pradesh State has agreed to host the camp. Delegate fee is fixed as Rs.800/- (Rs. Eight hundred only) per delegate. Accommodation will be provided from 28th October Afternoon to 31st October 06.00 AM. Food will be provided only on 29th and 30th. As Haridwar and Hrishikesh are world famous tourist/pilgrim centres, there will be heavy rush of tourists during the period.All affiliates/C-O-Cs are requested to instruct the lady delegates to book their travel tickets immediately. Two months’ time is there, but ticket booking should be given topmost priority.
Quota fixed for each affiliated organisation and C-O-C is furnished below:
Sl. Name of affiliate/C-O-C No. of delegates
1. National Federation of Postal Employees
and all its affiliates (NFPE) 80
2. Income Tax Employees Federation (ITEF) 25
3. All India Audit & Accounts Association 15
4. All India Civil Accounts Employees Association 15
5. National Federation of Atomic Energy Employees
6. All india Central Ground Water Board Employees
Association (AICGWBEA) 5
7. Geological Survey of India Employees Association
8. All other affiliated organisations 3 each (minimum)
9. C-O-C Delhi State 15
10. C-O-C UP State 15
11. C-O-C West Bengal 20
12. C-O-C Kerala 20
13. C-O-C Tamilnadu 15
14. C-O-C AP & Telangana 15
15. C-O-C Karnataka 10
16. C-O-C Maharashtra 10
17. C-O-C Odisha 5
18. C-O-C Assam & NE 5
19. All other C-O-Cs 3 each (minimum)
Affiliates/C-O-Cs are requested to allot quota to their units/organisations immediately so that ticket booking can be done without delay.
For all enquiries and necessary help in connection with the camp the following comrades may be contacted.
1. Com.Virendra Tiwari, Chairman, C-O-C, UP State: 09839195933
2. Com.J.P.Singh, General Secretary, C-O-C, UP State: 08005445445
As it is not possible to hold a separate Women’s Convention again this year, on 30th October 2018 (Second day), All India Women’s Convention will also be held along with the Camp and new office bearers and Women’s Sub Committee members will be elected.