3. All (except special invitee only) members will pay Rs.1000/- as Delegation Fee. A memorable memento, bag and other materials including passes for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner will be given. Reception committee incurs catering expenditure @Rs.600/- per person. For those who takes accommodation elsewhere will be given passes only @Rs.500/-.
4. Accommodation will be available from 11:00 a.m. on 22-11-14 and all rooms shall have to be vacated latest by 8:00 a.m. on 25-11-14. For Gujarat circle working committee members, accommodation can be available only from 23-11-14 morning and up to 24th noon.
5. There is strict restriction in Gujarat on consumption of alcohol. No liquor will be allowed. This will be strictly observed. Particularly Dwarka being pilgrimage place, no Non-veg food can be prepared or allowed.
6. All delegates from all unions of Gujarat coming in Circle working committee meetings or as visitors will pay Rs.500/- as delegate fees. No exceptions for anyone except specially invited guests. Memento will be given only to CWC members of all circle unions through their C/S only.
7. This is our own function. It is our joint venture. Still advertisements are not coming. All D/S outside Gujarat are requested to send at least two advertisements. All divisions in Gujarat should now take all pains to procure advertisements as many as possible.
A special warm farewell will be given to Respected Comrade M. Krishnan to acknowledge his dedicated and glittering role as a leader of NFPE and to wish him for successful performance as S.G. Confederation of C.G. Employees.
All C.S. can come with preparation to register their presence in this program. This farewell will be given by all CHQs.
Again, with warm welcome to all.